Kintegra Health Gastonia, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Corporate Office
Reports To: Operations Manager
Direct Reports: None
Summary of Position: The Health Care Courier will move goods & other merchandise from one location to another.
Experience: One or more years’ experience delivering goods and merchandise.
Licensure: Valid Drivers License.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to load and unload packages with and without dollies in various types of weather.
Additional skills required: Requires excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to work with changing priorities. Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be able to function as part of a team. Must possess initiative.
Key Responsibilities (10-Core)
- Plans and completes an efficient delivery and pick up route for the day.
- Loads delivery vehicle with various items scheduled for delivery.
- Delivers various items to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary.
- Picks up parcels along the scheduled route, including items to be returned, company orders, and other items as requested.
- Maintains basic records of mileage and deliveries made.
- Ensures that delivery vehicle receives basic service according to maintenance schedule; reports larger service needs and mechanical issues to supervisor.
- Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Kintegra Health Core Requirements
1. Patient First – An approach to care that holds primary, the well-being and desires of the patient
2. Build not Blame – Focusing first on finding fault with the process rather than the person
3. Integrity and Honesty – Fostering an acceptance of openness, honesty, and fairness in words, deeds and the use of organizational resources judiciously for both internal and external customers
4. Cooperation and Flexibility – Related to an internal believe that we function as part of an interdependent team with only shared gains or losses thereby committed to assisting whenever possible beyond the prerequisite job description
5. Culturally Sensitive – Always working toward increasing one’s ability to understand, communicate with, effectively interact and care for people across cultures, while having an acute awareness of one’s own culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
BusinessView all jobs at Kintegra Health