CDL Class A Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Kinsley Steel, Inc., a rapidly growing steel fabrication and installation company is seeking an experienced Class A CDL Truck Driver located in between the Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC area to deliver structural steel from our Richmond, VA and York, PA operators to our jobsites throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region.
We offer an excellent benefits package including health/dental/vision/disability insurance, paid time off, paid holiday and 401k with employer match.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Physical moving of materials on and off trucks, trailers, ground and shop floor
- Handling materials manually or using a forklift and/or overhead crane
- Coordinate daily activities with shipping and receiving
- Monitor the maintenance of flat bed, boom truck and equipment
- Responsible for the timely completion of Driver's Log, Safety Reports and other required documents
Successful candidates will have:
- Class A CDL license
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Prior driving experience with deliveries to jobsites
- Knowledge of stairs, rails and structural steel is preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Sound judgement of safety procedures and regulations
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Ability to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
Selected applicant will be subject to a pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Kinsley Steel, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kinsley Steel, Inc.