Utilities - Pipelayer
- Posted: 7 days ago
WHO WE ARE
Kinsley Construction is a full-service construction company that is committed to doing right by our people, right by our roots and right by you. Operating throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region, we serve clients in a variety of industries. From Building, Civil and Industrial construction, we do what it takes to get the job done and done right. If you want to leave your mark, take pride in what you do each day and create something that you can show off to your family - then join ours.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley is seeking experienced Pipelayers to join our growing Utilities gas line crews. Based out of our Loucks Mill Office, located in York, PA, the Pipelayer will work in jobsites in and around York County, PA. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This position is a hands-on, physical, outdoor and year-round employment opportunity with accelerated advancement. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
Qualified applicants may apply on our website at careers.kinsleyconstruction.com or mail, fax or email resume including salary requirement to:
KINSLEY CONSTRUCTION, INC.
PO BOX 2886
YORK PA 17405
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Replacing/installing pipe in trench
- Joining pipe
- Service work installation
- Tapping live pipelines including tie in connections
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service trucks
- Minimum experience of 1 year in pipe installation
- Experience working with and around heavy equipment
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, carrying)
- Valid PA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
ConstructionView all jobs at Kinsley Construction
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?