We are seeking an Intern Office Support (Remote) to join our team! You will support the HR team with various office duties. This position will be non-paid for the first 90-120 days.
- Handle incoming calls and other communications.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Screening resumes.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Performing phone interviews with candidates.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Scheduling team meetings.
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Must be able to work at home in a quiet environment.
- Must have a computer, high-speed internet, USB headset and mobile device.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Proficient in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Typing 35 wpm
- Basic office skills.
- Can work between 20-25 hours per week, approx. 5 hours per day.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must work well under pressure and able to maintain professionalism.