- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Main Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for daily function of the main office and provides support for administration, faculty and staff. They are the first point of contact for parents and community.
- Facilitate building entry by directing incoming student, families, and guests as appropriate
- Provide information to the public, faculty, and staff regarding school activities, policies, and procedures
- Receive and transmit messages for faculty, staff, and students
- Obtain information from parents regarding absent students
- Compose routine correspondence
- Evaluate correspondence, physical and digital, for fidelity and accuracy
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Report facilities requests and custodial needs to custodian and/or facilities team
- Record attendance using School Information System
- Deliver attendance concerns (e.g. excessive absences or tardies) and notification of absences and/or tardies to principal and relevant families
- Maintain files and office records
- Create, maintain, and provide documents for faculty and staff (e.g. beginning of year documents)
- Assist administration and other relevant personnel in maintaining and communicating the school calendar regarding events, meetings, programs, etc.
- Provide clerical assistance to faculty, staff, and PTF members, as able
- Create correspondence, notes, and schedules as directed by K-8 Principal
- Perform miscellaneous office duties as directed by Principal
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Kingsway Christian School
BusinessView all jobs at Kingsway Christian School