Senior Consolidation Accountant
- $88,000 to $97,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Senior Accountant, Consolidations & Reporting role will be interacting with various levels of accounting and finance personnel to ensure timely and accurate consolidation of our subsidiaries, addressing all intercompany transactions, making eliminating entries in an efficient manner during the close of the period. In addition, the Sr. accountant will participate and assist in the annual consolidated financial audit. Salary $88k-$97k
To apply, please visit our careers page www.kingston.com/en/company/careers
- Ensures timely and accurate consolidation of the Company's worldwide divisions and subsidiaries during month-end, quarter-end and year-end closes.
- Assists in the preparation of intercompany accounting, including eliminations, in accordance with US GAAP.
- Prepares intercompany account reconciliations and verify all items and activities contained within each account in a timely manner.
- Maintains chart of accounts.
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves intercompany discrepancies related to intercompany journal entries.
- Ensures foreign currency transactions recorded in the consolidated financial statements are accounted for in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assists in the preparation of detailed month-end and quarter-end financial reporting packages.
- Assists with the preparation of government business compliance reports.
- Assists with review of statutory audit reports of the subsidiaries.
- May perform other tasks and projects as assigned. Assists to identify and implement internal process improvements to aid in more timely and accurate financial information and close process.
GUIDELINES (ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS):
- Advanced MS-Excel skills and heavy experience of pivot tables and formulas.
- Self-starter with high comfort level learning business, accounting, and reporting solutions software packages.
- Works well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with support personnel, management, and external auditors.
- Detail oriented, and highly deadline driven with the ability to demonstrate ownership of the tasks assigned.
- Understanding of US GAAP.
- Global consolidation and elimination experience a plus.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience a plus.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years’ work experience in accounting public accounting/private industry, preferably in manufacturing environment with global operations.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, or BS/BA in Business with emphasis in accounting.
We offer a competitive compensation, health insurance, profit sharing and 401k matching to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
- Group healthcare choices that include a 100% employer paid option for employees and eligible dependents to provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
- A generous 401(K) plan with immediate employer match that helps build future financial security.
- Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave.
- On-site gym and free fitness classes to help our employees meet their health goals.
- Opportunities to give to the community.
Kingston Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Kingston Technology, Inc. Human Resources Representative.
When you join Kingston, you become part of a diverse, hard-working team dedicated to delivering the best products and services to its customers!
“Regarded as "One of the Best Companies to Work for in America" by Fortune Magazine.”
Since 1987, Kingston has remained a market leader in memory products. Our hardware fuels the technology the world uses every day. From data centers and laptops to smart and wearable technology and IoT-based devices, Kingston products drive the technology used to live, work and play. At Kingston, we focus on creating an environment where people can come together, work hard and have fun. Our philosophy has been, if we take care of our employees and vendors, they will take care of our customers. This hasn't changed and we believe these values are the key to Kingston's success. When you join Kingston, you become part of a diverse, hard-working team dedicated to delivering the best products and services to its customers!
Kingston TechnologyLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All Kingston Technology Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.