Case Manager (624)
Kings View Corporation Atwater, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply Here: https://secure.onehcm.com/ta/KINGSVIEW.jobs?ShowJob=386024265&TrackId=ZipRecruiter
- Work collaboratively with management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Program Implementation
- Exercise time management skills and can multi task
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of basic Social Security, Housing, Transportation, Medical and other benefits
- Experience working with diverse individuals of multi-cultures and disabilities
- An independent living Case Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing tasks designed to help people develop and improve necessary skills to either live alone or become more proficient at caring for their own needs. This requires working closely with educators, facility staff members, physicians, Case Managers and directly with clients themselves.
- The duties of this position include working with clients to improve their self-care, manage personal hygiene and money and keep their living space clean. Also, Case Managers work to educate clients on proper social behaviors, problem-solving techniques and organizational skills to establish a routine. Manage client activities including coordinating care with other workers, record keeping and assisting in the development of personalized programs.
- Coordinate Independent Living Services on individual and group basis to people with disabilities; take referrals; make home visits; set goals with participants; work with people with disabilities on completion of goals; support people with disabilities in areas requiring advocacy; make referrals to other organizations as needed; work with families of participants when appropriate.
- Document services provided according to policies and procedure. Maintain objective, clear and concise records of contacts in participant's file; solicit needed information from consumers for program evaluation and reporting purposes; record completed requests for information.
- A HAB Case Manager monitors daily attendance and progress of all clients on his/her caseload. Regular communication between HAB Case Manager, client, transportation personnel, crew manager, program director, care givers and/or case manager is integral to the success of the client in the work program. Good relational skills are required.
- HAB Case Manager keeps accurate and up-to-date client records, attends meetings and submits required reports, as well as monitoring the daily documentation of the crew managers.
- HAB Case Manager provides continuing career skills training through monthly education meetings for HAB clients and conducts monthly HAB Client advocacy meetings.
- Other Duties as assigned
Kings View Corporation
HealthcareView all jobs at Kings View Corporation