King's Command Foods Versailles, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Kings Command Foods, LLC, an American Foods Group Company has an opportunity for a 2nd shift Warehouse Supervisor at our Versailles, OH facility.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising daily activities of the assigned production process to ensure efficient production of wholesome quality products, the safety of our staff, and that employees follow established rules and procedures.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising 21 or more production employees within the facility
- Coordinates and supervises daily activities of the assigned production process to ensure efficient production and safety
- Ensures that employees follow established rules and procedures
- Advises departments of work that needs to be completed
- Maintain adequate crewing to meet production requirements
- Reports yields and other applicable product information as required
- Direct production to maintain and/or improve operating efficiency
- Resolves problems for the operations department
- Familiar with production reports and daily production schedules
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specifications and food safety standards
- Issues discipline as needed
- Train and enforce GMP’s
- Helps plant comply with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements and procedures
- Monitor downtime and seek ways to reduce downtime
- Assists with creating production reports and daily production schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Assist with employee development as it pertains to acquiring job skills, proper protective equipment uses and care, proper company procedures and practices, etc.
- Provides job performance feedback and correction instruction
- Teaches and demonstrates company’s commitment to safety and quality of work
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal
- Minimum of 2 years in food industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience leading/ training/ supervising employees
- Considerable knowledge of process work requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain recordkeeping in English
- Fluent in Spanish (writing/speaking)
King’s Command Foods, LLC (Versailles Facility) an American Foods Group company is an industry leader in high quality pre-cooked and ready-to-eat meat products located in Versailles, Ohio. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a “hire to retire” type of company.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
Check Out the Versailles, OH Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Versailles, Ohio, a rural village located in western Ohio. Located within Darke County, Versailles is located close to many recreational areas.
The area also offers:
- Alice Bish Park offers a variety of activities for nature enthusiasts including biking and hiking trails, and a boat launch for canoes and kayaks.
- Darke County is home to five scenic golf courses.
- Year-round community events that the whole family will love.
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Kings Command Foods, LLC in Versailles, OH!
Notice to Search Firms: We are not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. We will not pay any placement, referral or other fees to any search firms unless we have agreed otherwise in a valid, written agreement for the specific position posted and signed by an authorized representative of American Foods Group.
American Foods Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. American Foods Group, LLC will not discriminate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Learn more: Pay Transparency. American Foods Group, LLC participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
King's Command FoodsWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and growth opportunity!
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world. We are an industry leader in high quality pre-cooked and ready-to-eat meat (beef, pork, turkey & chicken) located in Versailles, Ohio. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a "hire to retire" type of company!
770 North Center StreetVersailles, OH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at King's Command Foods