- $14 Hourly
Kings and Queens Pet Sitting LLC. is a busy and rapidly expanding pet sitting and dog walking company based in Arlington, TX. We understand that each pet is different and each household has a variety of pets with different needs. In order to meet these many needs, we tailor our services to meet the needs of every furry (and sometimes not so furry) creature.
Have you ever wanted a job that you enjoyed doing so much it didn't really feel like, well, a job? Do you have a caring nature, love pets and want to have a flexible schedule? If so, this could be the job for you?
Due to recent growth, we are hiring an Administrative Coordinator in the Arlington, TX area. This position will be a combination of work from home, client travel and work in our office.
What you will be doing:
- Utilizing our scheduling software and tracking staff through software
- Answering client calls and sitter phone calls/e-mails/messages
- Creating new client profiles and updating current clients' profiles
- Speaking with potential clients to set up new services
- Scheduling automated texts to clients for upcoming services
- Reaching out to clients through referral cards and e-mail
- Helping to set up local event booths
- Must be able to help fill in on visits when needed
- Sending out birthday and thank you cards
- Checking in with clients to make sure they made it home
What skills and experience are needed to succeed:
- Willing to work up to 15 hours per week, working a flexible schedule with non-consecutive day/night shifts and be able to work more hours as needed
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must have excellent customer service experience, both over the phone, via email and in person
- Experience in some photo design app such as Canva or Adobe Stock is a plus
- Should have great organization and planning skills
- General understanding of pets
What you will get:
- A rewarding and flexible position with a rapidly expanding company
- The ability to both work from home, work in an office and on site with clients
- Networking skills with our clients, humans and furry creatures.
- Pay starts at $14 an hr
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and would love a job with animals, please apply today!
Do not apply if: hate driving, hate walking, are not a people person, are allergic to pets, hate the outdoors and are not coachableShare Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter Do you have a valid driver's license?* No answerYesNo Desired salary* Earliest start date?* Can you work weekends? No answerYesNo Can you work evenings? No answerYesNo Have you ever been convicted of a felony?* No answerNoYes If "Yes", you have been convicted of a felony, please explain the circumstances around the conviction:* In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!* 150 Human Check * Submit Application
Kings & Queens Pet SittingArlington, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.