Yes, per event.
$1667 Month/5% net ticket share on each event. Bonuses on strategic sponsorship's. (Varies, can range from $1,000-$8,000 an event, we are planning on scaling next year with 8-13 events)
Full-Time. Once Monthly Payment Structure.
More About Us:
Kingdom Of Harron Productions
P.O. Box 271
25320 E CA 4, Farmington CA
The Marketing Director is the legs on which the financials of this company run. Not only creating vital cashflows from patrons and sponsors and selling out events; but creating a brand image that gets people excited to experience our events. You should be sales focused, and ready to hit the ground running, experience is a must and you need to be confident, we are a smaller company and we are risking everything on our Marketing director. YOU are the person running all our marketing; therefore, you need to be witty, confident, and a passionate worker. This position has a lot of room for growth, and as we grow, we will be promoting from within.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily Social Media Updates/Management.
- Creating b2c ads from scratch, sales funnels, reviewing, and optimizing for sales.
- Creating b2b event sponsorship packages, and effectively advertising/selling those packages.
- Reviewing, optimizing, creating, and managing ALL ads on all advertising channels.
- Developing marketing policies/strategies and building this branch from scratch.
- Submitting press releases and getting as much exposure as possible for an event.
- Creating Marketing budgets/estimates for sell-out events.
- Focusing on promoting an event to sell out/be profitable.
- Being on-site on events for social updates/live streams.
- Contacting/booking venues when requested
Skills Required for this job
- Fast Learner
- Can work independently from home
- A self-starter
- A good salesman
- Sales/Profit focused
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum AA Degree in some type of marketing/event category or two years in some type of arts/event marketing position.
Experience with live events.
A passion for live events.
Good time management
Additional Preferred Skills
Must be familiar with zoom and online scheduling tools for daily updates/task management and completion.
Keep in mind, this is a field being built from scratch, a lot of policies will have to be made by you and management working together. This will be your show, we need someone who is confident in building a department and scaling the company sales. The more profitable we become, the more profitable you become, we need someone who can see the “bigger image” and how this job will turn into a major management position when the company scales.
Kingdom Of Harron
Why Work Here?
Awesome management, work from home, grow with the company.