KOG is in need of a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant that will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Able to work in a team and individually with medium to minimum management.
JOB TITLE: Receptionist /Administrative Assistant
STATUS: Full Time
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
HOURS: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Front office reception
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to provide information to prospective employees;
- Ability to work independently
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Data Entry
- Human Resources
- Maintain employee records
- Manage filing system
- Prepare new employee files
- Prioritize Tasks and follow-through to completion
- QuickBooks (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Extremely organized; detail oriented
- Experience communicating regular status to clients, superiors, and peers.
- Exhibits the ability to interact effectively with various types of people.
- Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills