King Teleservices LLC is a premier communications firm looking for enthusiastic, well-spoken individuals to fill our CCR position within our Brooklyn Communications Center. Applicants must be professional, focused and thrive within a fast paced work environment. These positions require excellent communications skills, reading skills as well as the ability to adhere to company policies and procedures while maintaining high service levels. We offer competitive compensation and paid training for the right individuals.
- Will be responsible for Inbound and outbound calling
- Data entry of mail surveys, folding outgoing mail, stuffing envelopes, and other office duties.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with all customers providing services with courtesy and patience
- Provide accurate information in a timely, professional and courteous format.
- Overall strong knowledge of product through training, close counsel with floor support and interaction with quality assurance
- All Candidates MUST have proof of Education ( ie. GED, HS Diploma, Official transcripts, College degree)
- Corresponding work history: Diploma-GED-2 yrs. of Customer Service Work History/Associates Degree-1 yr. of Customer Service Work History/Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be available to work full time including weekends
A sound understanding of computer navigation and strong communication skills both verbal and written. Must have good listening skills, be detail oriented, and have a clear speaking voice. The ability to accurately record information is necessary and previous experience in a troubleshooting environment is a plus.
Som e of our position are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Weekends are a part of the work schedule and new hires must expect that Saturday and Sunday will included (NO EXCEPTION)
RATE OF PAY:
- Bilingual $15.50- $16.00/hr
- English $15.00-$15.50/hr
(additional weekly monetary incentive of up to $75 available)
Our facility is conveniently located in central Brooklyn bordering Bay Ridge and Sunset Park. We are walking distance from the N and R lines as well as the B9, B11, and B37 lines. We are also centrally located to the BQE and Belt Parkway as well as the NYC ferry stopping at Sunset Park Brooklyn.