Customer Care Associate Fulfillment Team
King Solutions, Inc. – Dayton, MN
King Solutions, Inc. has an immediate opening for a detail orientated, motivated, FT Customer Care Specialist with excellent business acumen, customer service and time management skills.
Successful candidate will be responsible for proactively and effectively support logistics activity; which includes purchasing transportation that best suits each situation. Role will encompass all needs for freight from initial placement of order, tracking and tracing, through invoice detail. Customer Care Specialists execute each order with a goal to achieve the highest level of satisfaction possible. A commitment to King Solution’s main objectives of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth should always remain the main priorities.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Post-Secondary schooling including a Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills!
- Strong customer service skills!
- Two (2) years logistics experience in LTL, redelivery and truckload, preferred.
- Demonstrates highly effective communication skills and negotiating skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Basic business/financial acumen
- Must have ability to rate shipments properly and negotiate rates with carriers.
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in groups.
- Strong attention to detail; especially working with numbers and problem solving.
This position offers a competitive wage and full-time benefits package that includes health, dental, paid holidays, paid vacation and more! If you are a progressive person with a passion for people and interested in being part of a growing company, King Solutions and the Customer Care department has an opportunity for you!
Please apply online at www.kingsolutionsglobal.com and/or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.