Mobile Game Software Engineer
King Show Games Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
King Show Games, a video game development company, is currently interviewing qualified applicants interested in pursuing a career in video game development. We are looking for people who are innovative, talented, creative, and passionate about the gaming industry. If you’re a self-motivated team player who is able to multi-task and can handle the following responsibilities, we look forward to hearing from you!
Work closely with the Game Development team consisting of artists, sound designers, mathematicians and game designers to implement and refine new mobile game ideas. The Mobile Game Software Engineer should be a dynamic contributor to ensuring a fun, consistent, and competitive product that enhances player enjoyment.
- Work effectively with the Game Development team consisting of artists, sound designers, mathematicians and game designers to design, develop, modify, review, test and document software in a fast-paced environment.
- Achieve or exceed goals with minimal supervision.
- Work to continually improve software development process including requirements, design, and testing.
- Ensures products conform to customer performance expectations.
- BS required in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong C# skills required / C++ preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communications skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- 3D graphics programming experience a plus.
- Unity experience a plus.
- Strong math skills a plus.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a customer oriented, very fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Ability to bring projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to meet or exceed set project milestones and deadlines, which will entail extra work time as needed (work hours beyond a normal work week).
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. Team members may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities other than those stated above.
About King Show Games
Founded in 1998, King Show Games is a Minnesota based company providing entertaining video games that are played around the world. Our growing company consists of talented artists, engineers, mathematicians and producers that have created over 200 games. Our Company Belief consists of 4 principals:
THINK BIG – Think outside the box; strive to be successful.
BE FRANK – Be open and sincere in your dealings with others; be forthright.
FIGHT HARD – Believe in your ideas; speak up for your convictions.
After the call, MOVE AS A TEAM!
King Show Games offers competitive salaries and remote work options as well as a full range of comprehensive benefits including a bonus plan, medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, and a matching 401k.
King Show Games embraces diversity and inclusion as an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is built on integrity, openness, involvement, fairness, respect and courtesy.
Recruiters please don't contact King Show Games.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact King Show Games about other services, products or commercial interests.
King Show GamesWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and culture, talented co-workers and leadership who cares!
Founded in December 1998, King Show Games is a developer of innovative slot and video poker games for the casino industry. Our talented teams of artists, software engineers and mathematicians have designed over 200 games. We have licensed titles being played in countries all over the world.
10275 Wayzata BlvdMinneapolis, MN