We are seeking an Executive Real Estate Construction person to oversee our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients and will assess real estate acquisitions and dispositions, construction division, property management, sales, investments, etc.
Responsibilities over see:
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management of prior real estate organization
- Degree in related field, plus masters or CPA
King Real Estate
Why Work Here?Long standing firm maintaining quality facilities and happy customers in the Southern Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts areas.
Great well established company for career opportunity!