Inside Sales Representative
King Filtration Technologies, Inc. Saint Charles, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to continued growth, King Filtration Technologies, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates to join our inside sales team. We are a well-established company with over 56 years of service to our customers. Qualified candidates will thrive in an exciting growth-oriented company that offers new and exciting challenges daily.
A close knit, comfortable office environment with office pets offers a unique and lively small business atmosphere.
The most qualified candidates will have industrial customer service and sales experience as well as industry knowledge. This position is heavily oriented towards customer service, customer relationship management, sales growth, sales administrative work and product marketing.
This key position is responsible for:
• Providing sales and service to external customers with little to no travel required
• Analyzing price and delivery dates, locating products, creating quotes, managing purchase orders & order acknowledgements; and providing a high level of service to all customers
• Processing & expediting orders, customer returns, and vendor returns in an accurate and timely manner
• Identify customer needs, providing solutions and recommending new and better products
• Working as a team with the Territory Sales Representatives to support customer satisfaction and sales growth
• Growing profitable market share by presenting value-added services and add-ons
• Resolving customer problems, investigating issues, and utilizing King Filtration management for resolution when necessary
• Managing and supporting the annual pricing process for our key contract customers
• Participating in sales related activities such as sales meetings, supplier visits, and sales training
• Working with other departments on customer-related developments and issues
• Industrial customer service and sales experience related to inside or outside sales
• Demonstrated computer skills and experience with typical sales order entry and inventory software applications, database systems, and CRM tools
• Knowledge of the filtration market
• Industrial employment background
• Experience with customers in power generation, refineries, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food-beverage industries
• BS or BA Degree
• Demonstrated computer skills and experience with MS Excel (especially important), Word, and Outlook
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
• Proven strong detail orientation, organization, and planning skills
• Proven skills and aptitude to thrive in a customer-focused and results-driven environment
• Demonstrated business math skills
• Ability to manage stress and time pressure
• Sales orientation
• Excellent administrative talents
We offer a comprehensive compensation/benefits package including salary, commission, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, health club membership support, and 401(k).
More information on our company and products may be obtained by visiting our website at www.kingfiltration.com.
Upbeat and positive minded individuals will be given top consideration. If this opportunity is of interest to you and you can commute to our office five days per week, please apply!
King Filtration Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great & fun team, interesting products, growing business, serving exciting and varied industries ranging from pharmaceuticals to power gen.
King Filtration Technologies has partnered with many of the largest Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Power Generation, and Oil & Gas corporations in the U.S for over 56 years to solve filtration challenges, increase operational efficiency, and decrease total costs. We’re experts in filtration and exceeding customer expectations.
AddressSaint Charles, MO
BusinessView all jobs at King Filtration Technologies, Inc.