Operations/Customer Service Coordinator
Kinetix Technology Services, LLC San Mateo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operations/Customer Service Coordinator at Fast-Growing Startup
Kinetix is a rapidly growing MSP (managed service provider), offering tech services to startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We are an industry leader in the tech startup industry and are quickly becoming an authority in managed cybersecurity services.
One of our newer offerings is a hardware inventory management service, where we maintain stocks of laptops and displays for our clients in a warehouse space so we can quickly distribute devices to their new hires, retrieve devices from their offboarded employees, and manage laptop upgrades, temporary loaners, and repairs.
This service is growing quickly, and were looking for an Operations/Customer Service Coordinator to do the following:
- Oversee and train full-time, part-time, and contract builds technicians and warehouse workers
- Handle escalated customer service issues
- Communicate directly with clients (end users and relationship contacts) to resolve issues and obtain feedback
- Work with procurement team to improvise solutions to handle non-standard requests, delivery delays, or urgent client needs
- Provide quality assurance for daily activities
- Oversee periodic inventory audits
- Provide feedback on processes and automations, offer suggestions for process improvements, and help implement process improvements
- Report to the Kinetix COO and act as a liaison between the COO and the rest of the warehouse staff
Most of the technical configuration and assessment work performed by our inventory management staff involves monitoring automated processes, following detailed assessment checklists, and using imaging software to restore devices to factory settings. The rest of the work involves standard stocking, shipping, and receiving. The Operations/Customer Service Coordinator need not have experience with IT, but some experience in customer service is important and experience with distribution is a plus. Were open to a candidate that has worked in customer service for 2+ years with some operations component, or in operations for 2+ years and with some customer service component.
Because this service is growing quickly, as are many other segments of our business, this position can offer multiple opportunities for advancement for a high performer.
Benefits and perks:
- Our office has all the features of a typical startup: ping pong table, free snacks, and lots of interaction with talented and interesting people
- Monthly social events like happy hours, bowling, go-karting, and pool
- An annual company-wide retreat every Summer
- An annual company-wide holiday celebration every Winter
- 100% coverage for medical/dental/vision premiums and more
- $125 monthly technology reimbursement
- $150 monthly food reimbursement
Working at Kinetix during the COVID-19 pandemic
As with other companies, we and our clients have felt the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic. We have adapted to the current situation and will continue evolving as necessary. Safety is our biggest concern. Currently, we are working remotely, but in the case of onsite visits we require all employees and clients to strictly adhere to all local, state and CDC guidelines as they pertain to social distancing, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and all other safety precautions to ensure that everyone can work as safely as possible.
At the start of the pandemic, we became a primarily remote workforce and use all the best communication tools to support our team and clients. We went from having monthly in-person events to virtual ones and continue to find ways of keeping our team connected. Visit our About Us page to learn more about life at Kinetix and our learning & feedback culture. Even though you will be remote, you will always feel like part of the team. We provide employees with all the equipment and tools they will need to work remotely. And if you feel like you dont have everything you need to do the best job you can, youre welcome to request additional equipment to set up your in-home office.
At Kinetix, our mission has been built on continuous improvement and growth. We believe this extends far beyond technical skills, certifications, or credentials. We have committed ourselves to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, ensuring our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work every day. We value unique perspectives and believe this is critical to solving complex problems. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.kinetix.com/about-us