People Ops Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kinetik is a growing health-tech startup reshaping the severely fragmented healthcare transportation industry. We equip health insurances, brokers, and providers with our proprietary solutions to better utilize the growing demand of health care transportation.
About the People Ops Coordinator role:
The People Ops Coordinator will be responsible for developing and driving an integrated culture, organizational development initiatives, and engagement strategy to engage, align and inspire employees with the company's vision and business strategies. This person will be responsible for improving overall people ops processes, implementing strategies that support business growth, enhancing safety and wellness, strengthening employee relations, managing job satisfaction, attracting the best recruits, and promoting the organization's values.
What you’ll do in the People Ops Coordinator role:
- Develop and implement people ops strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing and employment processing
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Partner with management to ensure strategic people ops goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Support all people ops processes and contribute to important initiatives to drive operational efficiency and the overall impact on employees
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with our employees, and provide support throughout their employment lifecycle
- Coordinate and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with the people ops team and cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience
- Execute all administrative tasks for onboarding, offboarding, compensation changes and job changes, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Assist with administering the benefits program
- Serve as a go-to person for all employees when it comes to day-to-day People inquiries
- Maintaining accurate and current employee personnel records and People data in order to build dashboards and reports that our leaders can rely on
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures, as required
- Identify and create internal process improvement, working cross-functionally to enhance the way the People Ops team works
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, labor relations, organizational development, or related area
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with the human resources information systems (HRIS)
- Extensive knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong solution-oriented focus: you must be comfortable working in an environment that demands strong, proactive deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Valid work authorization required
- Inclusive and fast-growing team
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO - 15-day minimum per year
- 401k Plan with Day 1 vesting and up to 4% match
- DoorDash lunch credit on work days
Kinetik Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
11-48 46th RdNew York, NY
Get fresh Health Startup jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.