Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Door-to-Door Sales Manager is responsible for meeting the sales objectives of the Door-to-Door Sales Channel through disciplined management of internal Specialist-Consumer Direct Sales Agents. This position will provide support for Windstream agents in a specific market area. Typical job duties for the Door-to-Door Sales Manager are as follows:
Essential job functions include:
- Analyze and report on performance measures to achieve Door-to-Door Sales Channel sales and financial objectives
- Prospect for new agents to enhance market area distribution strategy
- Perform agent territory visits for the purpose of observing doorstep presentations and sales interactions
- Communicate promotional offers, product/service updates, contractual/compensation changes, and other information to agents in a timely manner
- Provide sales support and training for agents as required
- Comply with all Windstream policies and procedures
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
College degree or equivalent and 6+ years professional job related experience; or 10+ years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
Qualifications - External
Minimum Requirements:College degree or equivalent and 6+ years professional job related experience; or 10+ years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required. This is a safety sensitive position.
KineticWhy Work Here?
Great culture being built! Get paid to go make sales, and not sit in meetings all the time! Be valued and recognized for your hard work.
This outside sales division is only 3 years old and rapidly expanding. Join in on the fun and be apart of something new and special as well as an integral piece to the future of the company.
BusinessView all jobs at Kinetic