Class A CDL Truck Driver, Tractor Trailer, Local, Dedicated, Home Daily
Unless you’re spending every minute of every day on zip recruiter and indeed, there will be tons of local driving opportunities that you will miss out on without knowing they even existed. Most local driving positions can fill up in a matter of hours. Our process will immediately connect you to a job before it closes, and if you want to stay up to date on new openings, fill out a full application form(link below) to receive email alerts when new opportunities pop up.
Below is just 1 position currently available in your area:
This is a local intermodal position, drivers will work 5 days by schedule but can work an optional 6th day for extra pay.
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,100
- Home Daily
- Day Shift
- Sunday - Thursday
- 10 - 12 hour days
- Average dispatch within a 50 mile radius from the rail ramp
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Class A CDL
- Live within 30 miles of Portland, OR
- 3 months Class A Tractor Trailer experience
- Clean MVR and Background
If this sounds like the job for you then please don’t hesitate to contact me. My name is Shaun Thurber, and I’m here to get you the job that meets your needs. I get a lot of calls during the day, so if I don’t answer just leave a message or send me a text and I’ll call back as soon as I get the chance.
Positions fill up fast, so if you’re 100% interested in the position above, give me a call as soon as you can and I can take your application over the phone, or you can fill out an application yourself online.
Follow this direct link to the form: https://dlm.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2c2w06rukq7
Online Application Instructions
- Complete the last 3 years of employment including non-driving jobs
- Complete the last 10 years of employment history for any driving jobs you’ve held
- Include 2 non-family references
- Choose Shaun Thurber for Recruiter
If you have any questions, concerns, or need any help, feel free to call or text me.