Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kinetic Personnel Group Corona, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kinetic has partnered with a leading distributer in Corona, CA. Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to deliver the full cycle of all hiring for the company. This individual should be knowledgeable of all states and federal labor law compliance and exhibit the ability to represents the company in a professional manner at all times with regards to recruiting and safety. This position is responsible for delivering service excellence to the Talley organization at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Confidentiality is to be maintained at all times, assuring that the company is always protected to the best of your ability.
- Delivers the full cycle of hiring including, but not limited to, out sourcing, and recruitment, pre-hire verification, conducting pre-hire assessments, hiring and on-boarding for both direct hire and contract employees.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and using employment agencies, recruiters, local colleges and company social media sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport and the Talley brand.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications with the Corporate H.R.M.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with Hiring Managers and Corporate H.R.M. in order to interview applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules (first and second level interviews).
- Responsible for writing offer letters for all new hires
- Conducts all pre-employment testing for all potential new hires (Math, Writing, MS Excel & Psychological)
- Responsible for Conducting all New Hire Orientations for Talley
- Back up to H.R. Administrative Assistant
- Assure professional approach at all times when dealing with all Human Resources issues company wide.
- Employee Relation issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least five years of full cycle recruiting and hiring practices in a medium size company.
- Worked within an HR Department for at least five years
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of multi state and federal employment law compliance a plus
- Time management skills a must
- Must be able to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Maintains the utmost confidentiality in dealing with Employees salaries, pay and employment agreements.
- Uses excellent customer service skills establishes and maintains effective working relationships with hiring managers
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required:
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: High School, college courses a plus
2. Minimum of five years of experience working with Full Cycle Recruiting
3. Minimum Experience required: three years in Human Resources management
4. Skills Required: Microsoft Office competency, specifically excel, word
5. Full Understand of DOLS/Affirmative Action and EEOC Requirements
Sales/ Customer Service
Kinetic Personnel Group
We are Kinetic Personnel Group! As our name implies, we are dedicated to keeping your career in motion by connecting exceptional candidates with great companies. We work with companies across a variety of industries both, locally and nationwide to keep their businesses moving forward. Our customers are established Organizations; large and small; in the private, public, and municipalities sectors. We partner with them to staff for a broad range of positions and across various functionalities, such as: Accounting/Finance Information Technology Healthcare Sales/ Customer Service Engineering Disciplines Manufacturing Administration Logistics