Instructional Designer (partial remote)
Kinetic Personnel Group Ontario, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Instructional Designer is responsible to work as a curriculum: architect, trainer, developer, administrator, and curator. In this role, the Instructional Designer may be responsible for planning, implementing, and delivering department level training programs to all employees. In addition, the Instructional Designer is responsible for partnering with subject matter experts (SME) to evaluate initial training and ongoing learning opportunities to achieve consistency among employees as well as providing strong educational foundation to execute employee roles effectively. The Instructional Designer may be responsible to assist in administration of Learning Technology Systems (Such as: Learning Management System (LMS), Learning Content Management System (LCMS)), conduct analysis and synthesize reports of learning outcomes to aid in measuring training effectiveness, as well as other Learning & Development activities as defined by the Instructional Design & Learning Technology Manager.
This position is available for partial remote, 2 days Work-From-Home, 3 days in the office.
- Utilize instructional design models (i.e., ADDIE, SAM) and adult learning principles to assess training needs, architect learning interventions and evaluate training effectiveness
- Design, develop, and deliver instructional content, activities, and programs to support technical systems and/or soft skills in alignment with the needs of a diverse, remote audience or develop content/programs based on a design plan provided by a Senior Instructional Designer
- Design curricula/learning paths via multiple modalities to include: ILT (classroom and remote based), e-learning, simulations and demos, 3rd party content usage, webinars, videos, assessments, job-aids, electronic performance support and social learning activities
- Partner with all stakeholders, SMEs and L&D Leadership throughout the project lifecycle to obtain agreement/buy-in on all aspects of the learning solution. Conduct all project management activities related to assigned projects/courses
- Follow direction/guidance of L&D leadership and senior instructional designers in the execution of duties
- Manage multiple, concurrent course/content development projects
- Provide guidance and support to L&D Trainers, Course Developers and other ID Team Members on curriculum development best practices and techniques
- Advance the learning function/enhance learner engagement through expert-level use of course development tools such as Storyline, Rise, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office Tools, Adobe InDesign, WalkME and deployment of solutions through the capabilities of a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Deliver training/conduct facilitation in support of the course development process (such as pilot delivery of a new ILT) or internal staff development efforts as required
- 5+ years’ experience in Training and Group Facilitation with Adult Learners as a Master Trainer
- 3+ years’ experience in Instructional Design Experience and building complete training solutions.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- ATD Master Trainer with a certificate in Instructional Design preferred
- Knowledge of instructional design principles and techniques such as ADDIE and SAM and Adult Learning Principles.
- Knowledge of 508/ADA standards related to learning accessibility (WCAG 2.0)
Sales/ Customer Service
Kinetic Personnel Group
We are Kinetic Personnel Group! As our name implies, we are dedicated to keeping your career in motion by connecting exceptional candidates with great companies. We work with companies across a variety of industries both, locally and nationwide to keep their businesses moving forward. Our customers are established Organizations; large and small; in the private, public, and municipalities sectors. We partner with them to staff for a broad range of positions and across various functionalities, such as: Accounting/Finance Information Technology Healthcare Sales/ Customer Service Engineering Disciplines Manufacturing Administration Logistics
3281 E Guasti Rd.Ontario, CA