Position: Driver/Warehouse Clerk- As a temp, you would only drive to 1 vendor once a day and the other half of the job would be consisting of general warehouse work. However, once converted your driving requirement would increase.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm, 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for receiving goods in from suppliers, placing received goods into inventory, rotating inventory, organizing the warehouse, as well as staging, loading, and shipping finished goods.
· Clean driving record, no accident/tickets, have a class C license
· Comfortable driving a Ford truck
· Responsible for working daily shipping and receiving activities
· Ensure finished goods are in good condition and properly palletized for shipping
· Stage orders and goods to be shipped
· Apply documentation and proper labeling on goods to be shipped; manage all shipping documents associated with each shipment
· Drives truck; follows truck maintenance schedule and reports any mechanical problems to supervisor. Load orders on trucks
· Receive goods according to SOP’s and SWI’s
· Perform necessary received goods inspections and manage received goods documents including printing labels
· Data entry for all received goods, including receiving notes and any related log entries
· Coordinate receiving activities with the Logistics Manager
· Manage the warehouse including store goods in an organized fashion and rotate inventory FIFO
· Exemplify organizational culture (safety, professionalism, courtesy), and hold others in department accountable for doing the same
· Work cohesively with a team of personnel to ensure the operation runs efficiently and effectively
· Operate machinery and equipment according to safety, compliance, quality, and appearance standards established by the company and appropriate government agencies
· Assist to ensure inventory is maintained and accurate with respect to quantity and lot
· Accomplish all current and future tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Sales/ Customer Service