Processes and approve releases for credit accounts and collects receivables by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Maintain accounts by making contact with customers via phone, email, fax or letters to collect on past due invoices and offer solutions to resolve billing disputes and issues.
· Be able to handle a large portfolio of customer accounts.
· Effectively communicates to the operation team on all short paid and/ or disputed invoices with follow-up until dispute is resolved.
· Conducts monthly credit meetings with credit management to report on progress of payment or resolution of delinquent balances.
· Manages incoming phone calls and emails from external and internal customers while providing excellent customer service.
· Assess orders on accounts that have past due delinquency balances and provide decisions to release with approval of credit management.
· Utilize Excel to generate meeting reports.
· Records accurate notes on all communication in AR system.
· Utilizes company databases and software for data and information to help with collection efforts.
· Provide accurate record keeping of notes on customer accounts.
· Have the knowledge and understanding of all the processes and procedures in the department.
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or four years of extensive hands-on experience with training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to communicate in writing clearly and effectively; Read with comprehension the necessary related documentation such as contracts and invoice language. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
Sales/ Customer Service