The Loan Production Administrator Senior is responsible for managing loan file from receipt of Letter of Interest through closing. Duties include reviewing loan file upon receipt, preparing needs list, ensuring receipt of all documentation necessary to prepare the loan file for underwriting, preparing the loan file for closing after loan approval and coordinating with all stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely loan closing .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process loan in accordance with Kinecta Federal Credit Union policies and procedures to ensure collection and verification of all required information.
- Reviews loan file to determine documents required for each loan request. Review and ensure borrower’s formation documents are complete, review Preliminary Title Report and works with Title Officer and Escrow to resolve any issues.
- Tracks orders for Appraisals, Title Commitments, Environmental Reports, Credit Reports and any other front-end loan documentation required.
- Organizes and Assembles credit file.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all aspects of loan file to manage loan process to meet closing timeline expectations or requirements.
- Performs preliminary review of loan file information for accuracy and completeness including, but not limited to, estoppels, SNDA’s, insurance, operating statements, credit reports, tax returns and borrower financial information.
- Coordinates with legal counsel to the extent necessary for review of entities, underlying title documents, SNDAs and other loan documentation.
- Prepares loan documents utilizing the Loan Documentation Software or third party provider.
- Coordinates loan closing with borrower, broker, escrow officer and loan officer.
- Attends loan documentation signing with borrowers (if applicable), explains loan documentation and answers any questions borrower may have.
- Creates post closing documentation files.
- Coordinates prompt scanning of loan documents.
- Performs post closing functions such as filing UCCs with Secretary of State, follow up and review of final Title Policy and property insurance policy.
- Tracks and reports processing of loan in progress utilizing pipeline reporting software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate proficiency required in Windows environment, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with a mainframe system such as Symitar, Metavante or similar is desirable
- Excellent organization and customer service skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and decisive decision-making skills
- Works independently with few or no mistakes
- Ability to effectively train junior level staff members
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and precisely
- Ability to interact with staff, members and others encountered in the course of work
- Ability to learn and apply new information or skills
- Ability to observe and interpret people and situations
- Ability to perform highly detailed and accurate work on multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to use math and apply mathematical reasoning and abstract statistical concepts
- Ability to work under intensive deadlines while maintaining high standards of accuracy and thoroughness.
Education, Training and Experience:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 6 years of commercial loan processing and documentation experience with a Financial Institution required.
- Commercial background required