We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan