Kincaide HR Solutions Allen, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
College Fund Landscaping, a premier landscaping and lawn care company, is seeking their next management team member, an Operations Manager.
- Are you an internal systems thinker for the benefit of the external company?
- Do you find satisfaction in creation of systems and completion of tasks?
- Are you looking for a position in a fast growing service industry company?
If so, you might be the perfect for our Allen, TX- based lawn care and maintenance company.
An Operations Manager must have excellent communication and people skills, with a focus on customer service. System-based, process-oriented thinking is a key to success.
You must successfully be able to:
- Manage Operations Crews, Drivers, and Fleet Staff, including scheduling, time off requests, staffing levels, conflict resolution, ongoing staff training, confirming payroll, and confirming service times
- Exhibit excellent time management, communication, technology, and problem solving skills
- Administer and update the scheduling of field staff and customer’s work to resolve customer concerns
- Must display leadership capabilities to employees and supervisors on a daily basis
- Manage the quality control, production, training, customer concerns, staff culture to efficiency benchmarks
- Exhibit understanding of business financial concepts, such as Gross Sales, Margins and Markups, Expenses Control, Profit and Loss, etc.
- Be well versed in construction projects & maintenance
- Manage inventory for office, shop, and field use including Company trucks, and equipment
- Manage Safety Records and Safety Programs of crews and other staff
- Understand landscape drawings, blueprints, and specifications
- Be willing to perform some light hiring and HR functions for direct reports
- Participate in attending training seminars in all operations areas to further the benefit of the Company
- Work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment, heavy equipment, and materials as needed
- Display accurate typing of 30 wpm and be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Work flexible hours, including Saturday or evenings if necessary
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be a highly energetic, punctual self-starter
- Love being part of a team of professionals
- Help to build a company that is respected in the community
- Display a positive "can do" attitude under tight deadlines
- Require minimal supervision
The ideal candidate would be someone who has a positive outlook. Our company focuses on unquestionable ethics, integrity, responsibility, and dependability, and our team members are not negative, belligerent, or mean spirited.
If you have the experience above, this is an opportunity to get in with a growing company, reporting directly to the Owner of the company.
We would love to receive your resume!
The best candidates will command a salary equal to their experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Range is $55K – 75K a year.
Benefits: Company cell phone, company vehicle, SIMPLE IRA with 3% company match, health insurance stipend, 7 Holidays, PTO Plan
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent educational background (i.e. military or related experience
Required Work Experience and Skills:
- 1 year of industry experience or similar experience in a comparable industry
- 3 years of hands-on management experience in a related field including all tasks in staff management, production, training, quality control, financials, analysis, customer service, safety, inventory, scheduling, budgeting, amongst other things
- 3 years of prior Landscape/Construction/Manufacturing Business experience is preferred
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools, and equipment to complete various landscape or construction practices is preferred
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
- Spanish speaking is preferred but not mandatory
Required License or Certification:
- Clean Driver's License and Record, Insurable on the Company’s policy
- Commercial Pesticide Applicators – preferred
- Licensed Irrigators – preferred
Kincaide HR SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our Client is an industry leader, has a fun and professional culture, and only hires the best!