Client Services Representative I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
- Do you enjoy proving all-star customer service to clients?
- Are details and completion of tasks something that gives you energy?
- Are you looking for a position in a fast-growing service industry company?
Our client, Century Lawn and Landscape, based in Southwest Austin, TX, (78736 zip code area) is expanding their friendly team and hiring a Customer Service Representative I to help facilitate growth in their industry! Our ideal candidate is one that loves to get things done, with exemplary communication and people skills, and loves delivering fantastic customer service to our wonderful clients. The position requires a highly intelligent critical thinker and multi-tasker who likes to work in a small office and wear many hats, all the while being highly productive and effective at assigned tasks. A key to success for this position is to utilize system-based and process-oriented thinking!
Why work for Century Lawn and Landscape?
- Competitive pay range of $19-$22 per hour, based on experience
- Full-time, year-round position, non-exempt position
- Paid Holidays
- The week of Christmas off paid – considered a Holiday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances are available
- True team setting with opportunities to advance
The Customer Service Representative I position is responsible for day-to-day support for Century Lawn and Landscape, a fast-growing, small Company. Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing inbound communication, customer complaints and questions, answering phones, helping with payments, scheduling, billing, managing client data, verifying property locations and size, helping with estimates, and assisting in other areas as needed.
The best candidate for this position:
- is detail-oriented, organized, flexible, dependable, and a team player
- is highly energetic, punctual self-starter, with a dynamic personality
- is able to independently analyze and think through processes and improve them
- has advanced communication and multi-tasking skills
- is comfortable listening to and resolving client complaints/issues
- displays a positive "can do" attitude.
Required Work Education, Experience, and Skills
- High School Diploma
- One (1) year of Administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel or Google Suite
- Proficiency in CRM Software
- Tech savvy, intellectual mind, and critical thinker
- Great verbal and written communication and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of light accounting practices and excellent data entry skills
- Love of helping people and jumping in to help as needed
- Ability to showcase a sense of urgency and accuracy in all task completion
- Must be willing to undergo a background check according to all TX and Federal laws and have a clean driving record that is insurable on a company policy
Bonus Points for You if You Have These
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience and education
- Three (3) years of related experience in an office or customer service position
- Expert level in MS WORD and EXCEL
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop Program
- Proficiency with Google Docs/Sheets, Trello, and Apple products
- Service industry scheduling experience
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Experience working for a Lawn services or Landscaping company
If you have stellar administrative and customer service skills and enjoy working in a small office environment, here is an opportunity to get in with a stable company! Please note that this is a great entry to intermediate level position with room for advancement.
We are excited to see your application!
*Please answer ALL questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be rejected immediately.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
***Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Related Titles: Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Office Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Specialist, Data Entry Specialist, Sales Assistant, Customer Relations Representative, Client Account Representative, Account Specialist, Scheduling Coordinator, Billing Coordinator
Kincaide HR SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our Client is an industry leader, has a fun and professional culture, and only hires the best!
BusinessView all jobs at Kincaide HR Solutions