Kimtron Inc Oxford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kimtron, a growing Oxford, CT based manufacturer, is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as an electro-mechanical assembler/technician.
Our company enjoys a reputation as the only US-based manufacturer of world-class, ultra-high quality, high power x-ray equipment for demanding applications such as; Aerospace, Scientific Research, Homeland Security, and Cannabis Purification.
Candidate must possess; superior interpersonal and communication skills, professional maturity, positive work ethic and attitude, self-motivation, and the desire to grow within the organization. Two-year degree preferred, electro-mechanical assembly experience and above average mechanical aptitude & manual dexterity required. Candidates may be required to submit to random drug testing and must be willing to work in a nonsmoking environment and surrounding area.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Working knowledge of all job-related hand tools
· Working knowledge of common power tools
· Ability to assemble back panels from an electrical print
· Ability to fabricate wire harnesses from an electrical print
· Ability to assemble fittings, pipes & hoses for fluid-circuit applications
· Ability to solder (& solder-ball) for high voltage applications
· Good work habits with a “clean-as-you-go” approach
· Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds to one’s waist
· Experience working in an IS0 9001 environment
· Experience working in a six sigma environment
Kimtron Inc. was formed in 1991 as an Industrial x-ray sales and service organization that has since developed into an ISO-9001 certified design and manufacturing firm of x-ray systems and components. Along with the Biological Research market the company serves over 500 customers in a variety of industries including; Aerospace, Metal Casting, Telecommunications, Automotive, Defense and Homeland Security.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kimtron Inc