Automotive BDC Manager/Coordinator
Kim's Automotive Group is seeking an automotive BDC Manager/Coordinator to add to our growing team. Our call center will focus on providing world class customer service on all inbound and outbound calls. This individual is responsible for organizing and directing the daily activities regarding our call center. They will act as the “first line” of our dealership, by providing customers with a professional, courteous, and consistent experience though the use of effective telephone communication skills.
With our rich history of success and growth, we are looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for driven, excited, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading a team and successfully accomplishing set goals.
- Ability to hire, mentor, train, and oversee the department to ensure performance and good culture.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and potential customers.
- Run and collect metric reports.
- Great customer service ability
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Competitive compensation