- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kimmel Studio Architects is an award-winning architecture firm located in Annapolis, Maryland. The studio is seeking highly energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented staff to join our rapidly growing office. The Office Administrator will work directly with the Executive Assistant to ensure our office runs smoothly by completing back-of-house administrative duties, such as maintaining the office calendar, answering incoming calls, organizing lunch and learns, and running an office supply inventory.
- Maintain office calendar
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate party
- Maintain office supply inventory, order supplies as needed
- Coordinate with IT consultants as needed
- Organize lunch and learns
- Coordinate office services: cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Vendor coordination
- Assist with photoshoot coordination
- Additional duties as required
- High School or Equivalent (degree – preferred or required)
- 8 years of experience (preferred)
- Experience with (Microsoft – Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and stay organized
Kimmel Studio ArchitectsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to grow your career within a multidisciplined studio environment with a full range of project types!!
619 Severn AvenueAnnapolis, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Kimmel Studio Architects