MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE (IF NOT, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY)
The essential job functions are
- Answer incoming calls from mainly golf course mechanics and various other customers.
- Provide front-line support regarding turf equipment part identification, pricing, part availability, part research, and internal part issues.
- Assist in determining product and interchangeability requirements.
- Provide accurate information regarding, order status, order inquiries and changes, order tracking, shipment issues, and policy questions.
- Process incoming orders, returns, and credits to name a few of the various processes.
- Resolve any issues and/or problems related to phone calls, emails, faxes and electronic orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively organizes, assemble and arrange resources for optimum efficiency.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional excellence at all times. Assist outside sales team with quote preparation and other inquiries This list is not an all inclusive list of the essential job functions.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in a Customer Service Position, preferably working with automotive parts or similar type field. This is NOT an entry level position.
- Bi‐lingual in English & Spanish is a plus.