Machine Operator Opening in Orange County
Pay: 14.75 - $15.75, depending on shift
Shift: 1st and 3rd shifts available!
Location: Irvine, CA
Company Overview: Our client is a large manufacturer who is rapidly growing and is looking for experienced machine operators to join their growing team. This is a direct-hire opportunity offering plenty of OT, stability, full benefits, and opportunity for career advancement!
Job Duties Include:
- Loading and unloading of raw materials for core production and wherever else needed.
- Monitoring and documentation of pull force, speed, temperature consistency, and resin level. Notifying qualified individuals of any discrepancies of core or improper material feeding.
- Observation and attentiveness to machine and core in order to detect and prevent possible malfunctions (audible and visual). Responsible for recognizing and alerting supervisors of anything unusual.
- Effectively execute shift change by the preparing and cleaning of all equipment and supplies to minimize down time. Inform the incoming Lead of any special instructions or changes.
- Maintain quality standards by examining products and workmanship to verify conformance of specifications on an hourly basis.
- Read and interpret gauges, record measurements and observations, and accurately complete process control logs according to current specifications.
- Remove product, machine attachments, and waste materials from machinery.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
Ability to speak and read English effectively.
Experience working in a manufacturing industry.
Minimum 1 year of machine operating experience.
Ability to read and interpret gauges and record measurements.
Ability to stoop and bend.
Ability to stand for an 10-12 hour shift.
All qualified in a interested applicants are encouraged to apply to this posting and call Kimco Staffing at 949-757-4600!