Sales Account Manager - Wholesale SpecialistJob Description
Main purpose of the role:
To meet profit and net sales growth targets by growing existing and new redistribution business through strategic Jan/San & Office Product channel partners. To support and manage the master wholesaler branch and increase the rate of engagement.
Retain and Penetrate Existing Best Brands/Redistributor Customers:
- Develop strong relationships with wholesalers and existing redistributors in geography
- Collaborate with wholesaler and redistributor DSR's in building & executing (BDM) business plans to grow existing customers
- Leverage KCP programs, dispenser pricing, & product offering for growth
- Optimize logistics programs, execute marketing initiatives, and serve as the primary point of contact for any customer issue
- Acquire new Best Brands/Rede Customers
- Engage customer BDM's and DSRs to develop and target prospective new redistributors and dealers.
- Coordinate with EU Specialists closely on large end user opportunities through Wholesale/Redistributor.
- Leverage simplicity of Best Brands Platforms and 2P pricing guidelines
- Collaborate with RBDM to implement National BDM strategy with Wholesale/Redistributor
- Aggressively pursue increased mind share with Wholesale/Redistributor management and DSR's to keep KCP top of mind
- Work with admin to manage administrative & sample requests from wholesaler/ redistributor
- Attend wholesaler/redistributor events and vendor fairs
- Manage against financial targets to ensure required growth and profit expectations are met with wholesaler/redistributor
- Build wholesaler/Redistributor capability. Ensure up-to-date knowledge on KCP products, platforms, and marketplace insights
- Maintain fair and consistent approach in relation to pricing and support for wholesalers/redistributors
- Consistent local KCP district team communication to minimize redistributor market conflict with direct distributors
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Business Planning, including profitability scenario analysis and setting sales strategy
- CRM system knowledge - Sales pro, Salesforce.com, and pipeline management
Core competencies and Expectations/Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED/ Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3 years prior experience selling in a business to business environment or wholesale redistribution
- Industry experience in targeted segments (i.e., Health Care, Education, Manufacturing, Office) is preferred
- Ability to work independently to manage one's own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives
- Intimate knowledge of relevant KCP products and platforms according to specialty
- Understanding / articulating relevant business / technical trends to others in a way that is clear and understood by the audience
- Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve
- Achievement of new business development and penetration of a targeted end user account
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
*LI-POSTGlobal VISA and Relocation Specifications:K-C will not provide support for relocation of the chosen candidate for this role, if necessary, relocation will be at the candidate's own expense. However, K-C will provide assistance and financial support to obtain immigration visas and work authorization for the chosen candidate, if needed.Primary LocationUSA-MI-Lansing-Flexible LocationAdditional LocationsWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time