Team leader, maintenance planners, operating crews, machine leaders, and project leaders
Ensure that maintenance activities are accomplished within mill area teams in a manner that supports mill and department objectives. Drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, and productivity. Own and drive machine uptime. Visible leader of Lean principles (i.e. engagement, leader standard work, methodical problem solving). Ensure corrective and preventative action for all machine and equipment non-conformance and support operating crews when needed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 4 years trade/work experience in an Industrial Maintenance manufacturing environment and in direct support of diverse high speed equipment.
- Must be able to work overtime including nights, holidays, weekends, and/or 12 hour rotating shifts
- Read and write basic English
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Candidate must be able to work on elevated work platforms, catwalks, scaffolding, and enter confined work spaces
- Candidate must follow all site and asset safety practice and procedures and value working safely
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work safely in a multi functional team environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Motivated self-starter
- Must understand predictive, preventative maintenance concepts and demonstrate willingness to learn and continue education
Preferred, but not required:
- A technical Associate's or higher degree, applicable certification, or military MOS.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Learn More about working at a Kimberly-Clark Mill
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this rolePrimary Location
USA-TX-ParisAdditional LocationsWorker Type