Material Handling OperatorJob Description
We are currently seeking Material Handling Operators at our Paris, TX Plant with starting salary of $15.12/hour.
- Operate a variety of industrial equipment.
- Complete training programs to gain technical proficiency.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques for improving the effective manufacture of goods.
- Maintaining work areas and equipment clean of debris and product.
- Stack or unload finished items or raw materials.
- Watching indicators to make sure equipment is working properly.
- You will receive cross training as needed in other areas.
- You must safely operate equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year verifiable working experience.
- Basic knowledge of computer use, good math skills, basic mechanical aptitude.
- Understand and follow safety requirements.
- 1 year working experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Kimberly-Clark Material Handling Operators have the opportunity to advance in three career paths:
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.Primary LocationUSA-TX-ParisAdditional LocationsWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time