Electrical- Mechanical Technician- Maintenance AssociateJob Description
Electro Mechanical Technician - MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATE
We currently have multiple Electro-Mechanical Technician openings available in our Engineering & Reliability Department at our LaGrange Mill facility in LaGrange, Ga.
The Engineering & Reliability Department is responsible for the upkeep, repair, and preventative maintenance of all equipment associated with the production, packaging, and distribution of Kimberly Clark products. Incumbents will report to the Sr. Engineering and Reliability Manager.
Our Electro-mechanical Technicians are vital to the success of our mill by:
- Providing electrical and mechanical expertise to all functional areas and other maintenance teams as needed
- Assisting all manufacturing teams and maintenance departments in reaching goals pertaining to safety, quality, productivity, and housekeeping
- Helping to ensure machine reliability meets team objectives
- Lending knowledge and background as a hands-on technical resource to analyze problems and develop and implement solutions in the electrical and mechanical maintenance fields
- Supporting business objectives in safety, machine reliability, uptime, yield, and customer requirements and providing support in functional areas
- High school diploma of equivalent
- Two-year technical degree, equivalent military electrical experience or equivalent 5 years of electrical/mechanical maintenance experience in a high-speed manufacturing and converting setting.
- Read and write basic English
- Must be able to work 6a-6p/6p-6a 12-hour rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends and overtime
- Basic computer skills; Excel, MS Word, Outlook email
- Must understand preventive/predictive/proactive maintenance concepts
- Experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLCs and AC/DC drives.
- Experienced in calibration of pressure temperature flow instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of low and medium voltage systems.
- Plastics and extrusion experience
- $2500 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits start on Date of Hire (including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Premium pay for Sundays
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal days)
- Mill Performance Pay Incentives
- Growth and development opportunities
- Alternating off weekends
- Corporate discounts on electronics, entertainment, cars, and more
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.Primary LocationUSA-GA-LaGrangeAdditional LocationsWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time