Human Resources Intern
- $15 to $16 Hourly
Kimberbell is an energetic and established machine embroidery design company. We are looking for an ambitious Human Resources Intern to join our HR team.
The internship program will consist of 10-12 weeks contributing to actual projects and learning our business. You’ll spend time in several departments learning the product life cycle, though the majority of your time will be spent in your home department focusing on your assigned tasks.
About Us: At Kimberbell, our passion is helping people experience the joy of creativity by providing superior machine embroidery experiences. Kimberbell was established in 2009 in beautiful Logan, Utah, located in the Cache Valley of Northern Utah. We produce a variety of in-the-hoop and quilt pattern machine embroidery designs, project materials, best in the industry patterns and instructions, and project-based events.
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Department/Group: Human Resources
- Seasonal: 10-12 weeks during the Summer (35-40hrs/week)
- Part Time Opportunities during a school year
We are seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Intern to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the HR Manager. You will gain exposure to and valuable experience in all areas of Human Resources from recruiting to training and development to benefits.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Assist in the design and development of training programs and materials based on organizational needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather information and content for training programs.
- Prepare training materials, such as presentations, handouts, and visual aids.
- Assist in the delivery of training sessions, which may involve facilitating workshops, conducting orientations, or providing one-on-one coaching.
- Collect feedback from participants and make recommendations for improvement or modifications to training content.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of succession and employee development plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) is a plus.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Kimberbell Designs LLCLogan, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.