Kimbel Mechanical Systems Joplin, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc., is Arkansas' largest mechanical contractor performing work nationwide. We perform all phases of plumbing, HVAC and electrical work on projects such as single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, hotels and student housing. Kimbel offers employees year-round employment, top pay and great benefits with opportunities for professional growth, and much more. At Kimbel, your career is our priority. With a structured Career Path laid out in front of you the day you walk in the door, Kimbel dedicates its commitment and resources to ensure you reach your career goals. The people employed here play a major role in taking the company to the next level. We are looking to add licensed plumbers to our Missouri team.
Journeyman and Master Plumber Qualifications:
- Licensed Plumbers install, modify, inspect, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures in water, gas and drainage systems according to specifications and building codes.
- Licensed Plumbers perform necessary tasks on all phases of plumbing by relying on experience and knowledge.
- Licensed Plumbers identify plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and take necessary corrective action.
- Must be able to read blueprints, take supervision and/or contractor instruction, and complete quality control sheets.
- Journeyman or Master Plumbing License.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work 8 to 10 hours a day between 6 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Accident and Cancer insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
Journeyman and Master Plumber Summary:
Journeyman and Master Plumbers lead jobs, crews, and projects. Licensed plumbers at Kimbel Mechanical Systems work primarily in new residential and commercial construction. Journeyman and Master Plumbers must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the plumbing field.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is considered to be a safety sensitive position.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Kimbel Mechanical Systems
ConstructionView all jobs at Kimbel Mechanical Systems