HVAC Installer - Multi-Family
Kimbel Mechanical Systems Houston, TX
- Expired: January 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kimbel Mechanical System is a nationwide mechanical contractor with work all across the US. We specialize in the Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical phases of new construction for the residential single family and multi-family homes.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Follow instructions and complete quality control sheets
- Leadership abilities
- Communications skills
- Decision making skills
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, And Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance, STD/LTD Benefits
- Vacation/ Holiday Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities and Advancement
- Work primarily in residential single and multi-family housing construction.
- Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the HVAC field, including ventilation, air conditioning, heating and environmental control systems.
- Install, modify, inspect, repair and maintain HVAC equipment according to specifications and building codes.
- Identify hazards and safety problems applicable to the installation, operations, and take necessary corrective action.