Experienced Apprentice Plumber
Kimbel Mechanical Systems
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Plumber Apprentice Summary:
Apprentice Plumbers will learn to install, modify, inspect, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures in gas, water, and drainage systems according to applicable building codes for either single family residential or multifamily housing.
Plumber Apprentice Qualifications:
- Dedication to an apprenticeship in plumbing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Communication Skills
Plumber Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of leading and empowering individuals within your respective team
- Oversee quality within your project(s)
- Manage subcontractors being utilized for the job
- Learn to inspect, install, modify, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures in gas, water, and drainage systems according to applicable building codes
- Communicate effectively with Builders, General Contractors and Project Managers
- Build and maintain project schedules to meet deadlines
- Apprentice Plumbers must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position is a safety sensitive position.
Plumber Apprentice Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay $17.00 to $23.00 per hour DOE
- Health coverage with prescription benefits (90% of employee premium paid by company)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Voluntary Life Insurance, paid by Kimbel Mechanical Systems
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a match
- Six paid holidays, two paid volunteer days per calendar year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On the job training goes toward your residential/journeyman license
- "Pay for Competency" program provides plan for career advancement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- First 6 months of diapers and wipes provided for newborns
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kimbel Mechanical Systems, Inc is Arkansas' largest mechanical contractor performing work nationwide. We perform all phases of plumbing, HVAC and electrical work on projects such as single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, hotels, and student housing. Kimbel offers employees year-round employment, top pay, and great benefits with opportunities for professional growth, and much more. At Kimbel, your career is our priority. With a structured Career Path laid out in front of you the day you walk in the door, Kimbel dedicates its commitment and resources to ensure you reach your career goals. The people employed here play a significant role in taking the company to the next level.
Kimbel Mechanical Systems
Get fresh HVAC Apprentice Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!