- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will welcome and greet employees and vendors, and serve as the gatekeeper for Kimbel Mechanical's Corporate Office.. This person will work closely with the Office Manager to assist and execute projects as needed, along with maintaining the corporate office. The position requires punctuality, self-motivation, organization, and the ability to multitask on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Answer phones with professional etiquette, give information, take messages, or transfer calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Keep the lobby and common office space organized, neat, and professional at all times.
- Direct employees, clients and vendors to their meetings.
- Maintain the supply closet, janitor closet and kitchen.
- Handle all letter and box shipping and receiving for the office.
- Assist with other departments in need of additional manpower with direction from the Office Manager.
- Assist Human Resources with filing, organizing, and filling orders for new hires.
- Create, maintain and enter information into databases or spreadsheets.
- Assist with the employee care program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail Oriented
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, Google applications, Acrobat, etc.
- Office etiquette and very professional demeanor
- General office equipment knowledge: copying, scanning, multi-line phones, etc.
- Problem solving skills
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to make common sense decisions & work independently within the scope of the position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with professionalism
- Strong computer competencies (MS Office applications, Google applications, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills & the want to improve
- Friendly demeanor
- Customer service orientated
- Team player who is willing to help in other departments
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Kimbel Mechanical Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Kimbel Mechanical Systems