E-Commerce Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
E-Commerce Data Analyst
Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair, and operation products, is searching for an E-Commerce Data Analyst for our Columbus, Ohio location.
As a Kimball Midwest associate, you will experience why we have been recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Columbus ELEVEN years in a row! Our sales revenue growth is dynamic, increasing from $1 million in 1983 to over $400 million today. Throughout all our growth we have kept the family owned and operated culture alive. At Kimball Midwest, you are a name and not a number and we pride ourselves on our unique culture.
This position reports to the Director of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Lead our E-Commerce analytics efforts by translating questions of the data into actionable analytics.
- Develop Power BI reports and dashboards using our company data along with Google Analytics and HubSpot data.
- Build reports to analyze data to produce the desired outcomes.
- Move data into Google BigQuery and connect that to our backend data.
- Connect transactional data and customer data to our backend.
- Perform ad-hoc reports as they arise.
- Restore and improve queries that are starting to break.
- Create Power BI dashboard with real time metrics and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, a business-related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1-2 years of web analytics and Power BI experience is required. Google Analytics is preferred as well.
- Demonstrable experience with utilizing data visualization as an effective tool for communication. R, Python, or BI tools are preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, data querying and cleaning to prepare data for analysis.
- Strong ability to tell the right story with data and connect the dots in a meaningful way to company leadership.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Possess a high level of curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- The ability to work with teams and cross-functional groups as well as communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
Schedule: Hybrid – 3 days in the office per week and 2 days at home.
Candidates requiring any form of VISA sponsorship are not eligible for this position.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) plus match, Tuition Assistance, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off (PTO), a Dress for your Day dress code and paid holidays.
Kimball Midwest is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a program of recruitment of females, minority group members, individuals with disabilities, qualifying veterans and any other classification that is protected by federal, state or local law.
We Participate in E-Verify. Participamos en E-Verify.
TechnologyView all jobs at Kimball Midwest
Get fresh Maintenance Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.