Insurance Sales Representative
Kim Holland - State Farm Agency has an immediate opening for full-time, Insurance Sales Professional. We are looking for our next great Sales Representative.
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential! We invite you to apply today and we will follow up with the next steps in the interview process.
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Property & Casualty license (required).
- Life & Health license (preferred).
- 1-2 Years of Insurance Sales Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develop new Financial Service opportunities with both existing and new clients.
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off - for personal time and holidays.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent in the future.
Kim Holland - State Farm AgencyHayward, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.