Client Service Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
If you are looking for an impact-driven career in an environment that encourages growth and flexibility, explore joining our team. See inside Kilter Group and experience what it is like to be a part of our community by visiting https://kiltergroup.com/careers
Kilter Group is an innovative and growing financial services firm at the forefront of the industry. We offer comprehensive financial management in the areas of insurance and investment advisory, tax and estate planning, business exit planning, and business consulting. We are committed to providing our clients the strategic planning, education, and support that enables them to meet their full financial potential. Our clients come from all walks of life and include creatives, entrepreneurs, public figures, artists, scientists, educators, and everything in between. We collaborate with people who inspire us, and those relationships drive our impact-focused culture. If you are looking to join a nimble, growth focused next-generation firm, then come explore how Kilter Group is challenging industry norms.
About The Role:
Were seeking an exceptionally organized, hands-on Client Service Executive who operates with the highest standards of customer service and follow through. As a Client Service Executive, you will partner with the Companys Principal Financial Advisor and other internal teams to ensure all advisor and client needs are met. You will need to be exceptionally flexible and have a demonstrated ability to solve a wide range of client requests. The ideal candidate will possess an uncanny attention to detail and will be able to independently prioritize their time to maximize client benefit. They will be able to work in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively internally and with clients and be able to develop strong relationships. Put simply, this role is about ensuring that our clients are taken care of and that our internal and external commitments are met.
In this role, you will report to the Companys Principal. The ideal candidate is resolute in their ambitions to grow their career in the financial consulting space and wants to learn from the best. You're not afraid of small details or the mundane and are also excited to work on significant initiatives with the firms apprized clients.
What Youll Be Responsible For:
- Act as the primary, dedicated point of contact and resolution for Kilter Groups clients.
- Ensure every possible client need is met.
- Coordinate, conduct, and document quarterly reviews with each of your assigned clients.
- Ensure preparedness for and participate in meetings between advisor and client and own all follow up.
- Manage and oversee the data integrity of our CRM and e-money platforms.
- Track client communication and proactively reach out on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate our technology suite to clients and train them.
- Open new investment accounts and assist clients in completing required paperwork.
- Open insurance inquiries with various providers.
- Partner internally with advisors to review account health and status.
- Organize, track, and enable the fulfillment of all outstanding deliverables.
- Ensure on time completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain accuracy and confidentiality in all areas of the role.
- Continually develop your own knowledge and application of financial products and strategies to support and enable the growth of our clients.
What Youll Bring:
Minimum 2-5 years of experience in client care, preferably in the financial services industry. Exposure to sensitive information requires adherence to confidentiality and compliance standards at all times. Tact, diplomacy, and sound judgment must be exercised in interactions with the team and with clients. Must be able to take direction from other team members while also being able to independently prioritize in order to fulfill various expectations. Must have the aptitude and eagerness to learn and continually develop.
- Obsession with customer service, organization, follow through, and attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office and modern web apps.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong proofreading ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including past experience interacting with a firms clients.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to communicate an expectation to others and follow up through to completion.
- Prior experience in independently prioritizing while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Takes action and stays on track with minimal direction and using sound judgement.
What Youll Love About Us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer top-of-industry-range compensation, employer sponsored health, medical and dental benefits, 401K with a match, and a hybrid work environment.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time team members. This includes paid vacation, sick, and appointment time because we value your needs outside of work.
- Our sabbatical benefit offers our team the opportunity to relax, spend time with friends and loved ones, and travel the world.
- Industry-focused tuition reimbursement.
- A modern, bright, shiny and new, collaborative office environment.
- An office kitchen full of snacks.
- We provide all team members with the best hardware (MacBook) and software tools available.
- We host games, lunches, dinners, picnics, and various other on and offsite team events.
- Our team is welcome to our Rhinebeck retreat site for personal weekend getaways.
- We strengthen our bond and make an impact through volunteering opportunities.
- We love your pets. Our office is dog friendly.
Kilter Group operates on a hybrid model. Our New York City headquarters are conveniently located in the financial district. We invite applicants living in the NY, NJ, CT area.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Kilter Group