The Golf Ranger ensures that courses are maintained and all aspects of play run smoothly including directing the flow of traffic on the course, enforcing course rules and assisting guests with course etiquette. He/she will alert management to an issues on the golf course and will assist players with issues that may occur on the course.
- Promote a positive environment that supports the needs of the golfers
- Deliver helpful, friendly, and consistent customer service
- Maintain a constant presence on the golf course to ensure pace of play is kept in order
- Provide necessary supplies, including flags, water bottles, etc.; alert your supervisor to any reorder requirements
- Assist golfers with any issues they may have while on the course (i.e. lost clubs, stalled carts, and/or illness)
- Maintain communication by radio with the Golf Shop to discuss and resolve any problems or discrepancies
- Assist with general golf course maintenance, including identifying hazards and debris
- High school diploma or GED.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate in the English language. Second language is a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Golf
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be physically fit in order to lift, pull and push items up to 50 pounds.
- Also requires standing/walking/reaching and bending throughout shift.