Do you think you have what it takes to “Commit to the Burger”?Convince us by submitting your resume along a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for the job!
Who We Are:
Killer Burger has an ambitious vision. That vision is to change the way America thinks about burgers. When someone thinks about a burger, we want them to think of a Killer Burger.
Killer Burger opened its first store on September 27th, 2010 in the Hollywood District of Portland, OR. There we cultivated a culture of perfect burgers, cold beer, and Rock N’ Roll, all enjoyed in a backyard atmosphere. Since then, driven by our vision, we have expanded to 11 locations in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
We are excited to continue our growth, which means we are always finding additional channels beyond our stores to communicate with and grow our brand and get our incredible burgers to our fans.
Our Marketing Manager will have an integral role in creating a comprehensive marketing plan, growing and strengthening the “voice” of the Killer Burger Brand.
Who You Are:
You are dynamic, creative, self-motivated and passionate about all things marketing. There are a lot of opportunities to build and continually improve marketing practices at Killer Burger, and you are eager to hit the ground running with the dynamic leadership team in a fast-growing company. You will report to the Director of Operations.
You Must Be Able to:
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan including integrated strategies for social media, direct mail, in-store promotions, merchandise and signage;
- Develop and present potential marketing strategies to the leadership team;
- Assist in the roll-out of a company-wide rebranding and marketing launch;
- Work with outside PR and other marketing vendors;
- Understand the factors that contribute to a successful marketing strategy in this market;
- Understand the factors that contribute to a successful social media brand presence; work with the brand ambassador to create content and manage social media/in-store campaigns;
- Ability to measure and analyze, both with quality and quantity, the return on investment of various marketing channels and efforts;
- Product mix optimization;
- Manage others, coach and develop;
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
Experience and Education Required:
- 8-10 years of marketing experience; food and beverage, multi-unit experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of ROI on marketing channels used to promote a brand
- Proficiency in electronic technologies utilized for effective marketing executions; Office, Digital, Design, Presentation, Social Media, and more…
This position is:
- Located at our HQ in Se Pdx
- Killer Burger is an Equal Opportunity Employer