Kikoko is a women-owned, cannabis-infused herbal tea company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are growing at a rapid pace and garnering major press and market share. We have built a conscious company that encourages professional and personal growth, and we’re looking for the right individual to join our team in the Los Angeles area.
Our products are high-end and meticulously crafted with the finest quality organic ingredients. They are geared toward the wellness consumer, those seeking low-dose products, and those who want to use cannabis as a medicine and for manageable recreational purposes.
This position will help manage relationships with dispensaries and delivery services in the greater Los Angeles area, San Diego and Santa Barbara. You will collaborate in creating and executing sales and marketing campaigns to build greater brand awareness and increased revenue. The role will also provide Kikoko-specific and cannabis-related education to budtenders, customers and dispensary management.
The role includes:
· Assist with distributor sales strategy and marketing plan
· Execute product demonstration events
· Maximize bud tender education around Kikoko products
· Table at trade events and health & wellness events
· Ensure maximum shelf exposure in dispensaries
· Build relationships with dispensary and delivery service buyers and marketing teams
· Assist HQ with novel marketing campaigns, events and shelf displays ideas
· Maintain knowledge of new market trends and new cannabis research
· Perform administrative tasks related to back-end organization of above responsibilities
· Help HQ in identifying local influencers, celebrities and social media partners
· Coordinate with distributor and Kikoko team to build schedule of in-store product demonstrations every quarter
· Manage dispensary event logistics and coordinate with Kikoko team
· Dedicate time and energy to learning the details of Kikoko products, including how products are made, their effects and best uses
· Collaborate with team to create and execute promotions for distributor and dispensaries
· Enthusiastically relate products to customers by asking the right questions and tailoring suggestions to each individual
· Make recommendations on sales/education collateral needs and updates
· Build relationships with dispensary staff and other industry professionals in a positive way, creating an outstanding reputation for Kikoko through every interaction and connection
· Represent company in a professional, intelligent, friendly manner
· Stay relevant with market trends and new cannabis research
· Other tasks as directed by management
· Professionalism, outgoing and friendly personality, the ability to remain calm at all times
· Good presentation skills and confident with public appearances
· Skilled in event coordination and schedule management
· Genuine enthusiasm for brand mission, products, and company give-back program
· Passion for cannabis as a medicine and recreational alternative
· Adept problem-solving who critically thinking on the go
· Ability to evaluate marketing opportunities
· The ability to learn software programs such as track and trace, database management.
· Must have a car and be willing to travel to various retail locations in Southern California, with occasional travel to other parts of California (we pay mileage)
· Must maintain a working vehicle and driver’s license
· Must maintain a cannabis medical recommendation card until otherwise notified
To Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “LA Dispensary Outreach Manager” in the subject line. Please include your resume, cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for the position, and how you heard about the position. Thank you.