Kikka sushi is looking for an energetic, hard working, dependable, team leader to work in the Whole Foods Market located at Kahala Mall, 4211 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
The Team Leader / Store Manager position is a hands-on position responsible for:
- Making sushi and other foods on a daily basis (don’t worry we will train).
- Leading all Team Members to create an efficient and profitable Kikka Sushi location
- Managing a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service.
- Training new and existing employees in customer service, product knowledge and encouraging safe work practices
- Scheduling, counseling, and motivating multi-cultural, multi-lingual Team Member
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with Whole Foods store Management
- 1 year Restaurant Management or QSR Store Manager experience with hiring, firing disciplining, scheduling and coaching experience required.
- Sushi making experience preferred
- Must know what sushi is (hint: it’s not raw fish)
- Have a current ServSave Manager Certificate or be able to obtain within 30 days
- Be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, to individuals and groups.
- Be comfortable working with and touching raw, meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and frequently bend and twist form the waist.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time, which includes up to 8 hours a day, with designated break periods
- Be self-motivated and responsible.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be well organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Have basic knowledge of computer and software with Microsoft windows, Word and Excel.
- Be able and willing to work overtime, weekends, evenings, and special events as needed.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
Pay is $14 - $16 per hour, no tips.
- Monthly Bonus
- Matching 401K
- Company provided uniform and shoe reimbursement
- Opportunities for internal advancement. We love to promote within!
Kikka Sushi founded in 1986 and has grown rapidly throughout the nation to include locations in 28 states and Canada, with clients ranging from supermarkets, businesses, restaurants and universities. Get more information at www.kikkasushi.com.