Sr. Program Manager -IDIQ (Scientific and IT Support)
Title: Sr. Program Manager -IDIQ (Scientific and IT Support)
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Position Summary: The Sr. program manager will provide overall program management in support of a Scientific and IT Support Services contract for a science-based regulatory agency dedicated to the stability of the nation's public health and health care systems. Strategically manages multi-faceted programs, developing product and service vision. The program manager will maintain timelines and communicate with management on status of projects to meet specified goals. This position will be Midnight Sun's primary POC for the contract.
- Responsible for building and successfully maintaining integrated management structure and overall management of the contract.
- Strategically engages with other Industry leaders regarding innovative technologies and advancements that can bring value to the customer.
- Provide customer relations support between the Contractor and the Government
- Meets regularly with government program manager to discuss performance, propose initiatives, and establish priorities.
- Responsible for execution of and timely submission of deliverables as per the IDIQ contract and the subsequent Task Order that are issued from the IDIQ contract.
- Manages subcontractors and program financials.
- Provide direct support in the selection of personnel and provide oversight for onboarding.
- Task Order management: ensure invoicing is up-to-date and work with contractor to ensure billing is both accurate and commensurate with Technical Progress.
- Performance Management: dedicate support to this IDIQ and Task Orders will allow for the PM to ensure deliverables are being met and work is provided at the expected levels per the Statements of Work.
- Responsible for the supervision, discipline and performance review of personnel
- Actively participate in the recruitment of new personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields; business administration, public policy, public health, health science, economics, communications, information technology, biology, chemistry, microbiology, information technology or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification preferred.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years' experience in business administration, public policy, health science economics communications, information technology, accounting, or related field (minor in science degree given preference).
- Must have experience working with government contracts and knowledge of the FAR.
- Experience working within a CMMI and ISO systems preferred.
- Ability to self-prioritize work, work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate verbally and write effectively with all employees, vendors and customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to pass a government background investigation and obtain the appropriate government access.
Apply online at our website: https://kikiktagruk.applicantpool.com/
Disclaimer: This is not to be an exclusive list of all responsibilities', duties, and skills required of the person in this job. KIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KIC considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, family responsibility, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran's status, gender identity or any other legal protected status. Pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, Kikiktagruk Inupiat Corporation, may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to KIC Shareholders and their Descendants. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. Successful candidate must pass, comply and adhere to KIC's Drug and Alcohol policy/testing requirements and pass a thorough background check including fingerprinting.
Kikiktagruk Inupiat CorporationSilver Spring, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.